How we work on Tickets
This app lets you mirror Linear tickets to public GitHub issues, comments and all. This way, open-source teams can chat with contributors without giving access to an internal Linear team.
By default, every ticket from Linear will be sent to GitHub and comments and statuses will be synced back and forth.
We run on a monthly tagged release schedule with a weekly minor release each Monday.
For tracking milestones, we use Linear Projects (v.2.2, v.2.3, etc.).
- click "Connect to Linear" and make sure to select the “Engineering team” on the Linear dropdown and not “Product team”
- click "Connect to GitHub" and select calcom/cal.com
- Hover over a function to see the keyboard shortcut
- on iPhone, open linear.app on Safari and "Add to Homescreen"
- on Android, open with Chrome and "Add to Homescreen"
- They'll then show up and sync in Linear
- For sensitive issues in Linear (such as userdata or security issues), remove the "Public" label